Marine Pure Cermedia question

jordanphulet

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any difference, besides shape, between the different types of Cermedia media? The cubes (MP2C) and random shapes (MP2C-c) say they are for pond use, are they still safe for reef tanks? I assumed that were all the same material, maybe with different porosity? Anybody know?
 
I don't know there difference if there is any between those. We have a bunch of the balls in the rear chambers of our two tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new