MARINE X 60.2

LeviA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a little over a year into my reefing journey. I ordered the tank and peripherals through my LFS and it's becoming my favorite hobby. I have EcoTech gen 5 lighting with a single MP-10, and a Vectra S2 return pump. I also have the ReefOcto 110ss and a UV filtration system.

I am slowly adding livestock, but I have a pair of common clownfish, a red fairy wrasse, cleaner shrimp, and clean up crew.

For corals I have a green torch with blue tips that recently split, various mushrooms including a snozberry bounce, sunkist bounce, neptune bounce, and jawbreaker. I have three Zoa frags- I recently got some WWC AOI's. Firework Clove Polyps, pulsing Xenia, mummy eye chalice, and space invader pectina.

My goal with this tank is to learn the hobby so I can have a large frag tank in the future. I would like to be able to keep a leopard wrasse and other swimmers.
 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 50
The tank is winding down for the evening. It’s my favorite time of day except the torches and zoas get sleepy fast.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 65

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new