Marineland 120 build

Hausser

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
512
Reaction score
255
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does any one have a marineland 120 that is the 4’ tank? I would like to see who is running T5 and who is running MH. I am having a difficult time deciding on what lights to run. The 4’ 120 is 4x24x24. Post pics as my build will be SPS chalice tank.
 
T5 for the win!! Current system is 75gal 42x18x20. 3 pure blue bulbs and one reef blue. Yea it kinda mutes the colors but I'd rather them be happy.

MH is a lot of light and heat!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new