Insert reef here »»»

816BJ9iawZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

god

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s the build coming?! I love the marineland 5 gallon— the form-factor is perfect for a desk setup. Here’s a photo of mine; let me know what mods you did/are-doing to yours! Right now i’ve added a marineland clip-on light, upgraded the filter media, & am running a sicce micra 90gph pump using the stock as a wave maker. It’s also connected to the “worlds smallest aquarium chiller” (imo) to keep temps stable
47FEEAB8-374A-43B7-A693-CB5C0AF6EC1F.jpeg

ReelDillon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s the build coming?! I love the marineland 5 gallon— the form-factor is perfect for a desk setup. Here’s a photo of mine; let me know what mods you did/are-doing to yours! Right now i’ve added a marineland clip-on light, upgraded the filter media, & am running a sicce micra 90gph pump using the stock as a wave maker. It’s also connected to the “worlds smallest aquarium chiller” (imo) to keep temps stable
Looks nice! Did the sicce micra 90 connect to the existing pluming or did it require modification? Is it still up a running?

Lebowski_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poor damsel :(

waiting for chaeto reactor to come!
Looking good OP!

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good what prices are they putting them out at

OP
OP
P

phishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to move so i couldn’t make the tank, sold the tank and the reactor and now i have a 6 gallon and a 15 otw!

dyno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice I just set up a portrait as well and what a cool tank! Can you please share brand of the mini chiller and how you connected it?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back