Marineland 90g rimless cube

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2013
Messages
4,943
Reaction score
2,168
Location
Austin, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have this tank? The local LFS has a tank / stand for $700. I've been planning to get a DSA Neo 105 but saw the cube and it piqed my interest. I've never had a cube before and was wondering if it's practical to put it in a corner. Would it make it difficult to get to the overflow box if I had to? Or is it best to place it on a wall...I just don't like how you can see inside the overflow.

James
 
Doesn't sound like a bad deal.
 
Just left one of our LFSs where I've got a tank on hold! He had a 75g rimless Planet Aquarium tank with an external overflow and a nice stand. And with our local reef club discount the price was right!
 
Is the 75 also a cube, or a traditional 48x18" footprint?

Either way, congrats!! :)

-Matt
 
It's the traditional footprint with the overflow box on the outside. With all the crazy nasty weather I ended up picking it up on Thurs afternoon! Picked up an eshopp sump from a local club member yesterday and took advantage of BRS's sale on Friday and ordered the Vertex Omega 130 skimmer at a great price. Next is the lights.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new