Marineland 93 cube stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Winschuc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Winschuc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
440
Reaction score
224
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a 93 rimless and stand the other day. The top of the stand is completely open and it scares the (expletive) out of me. Has anyone had issues with these stands, or is it recommended that I add a piece of ply to the top?

Side note - I'm aware of the seam bubble issues with these tanks, filling it up soon to see if there are any issues. Mainly curious about the stand at this point.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new