Marineland prices

  • Thread starter Thread starter bpeck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bpeck

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I go to the marineland website I try to look for a dealer it just gives me Petsmart. Where can I see a price on the big tanks with overflows. Looking at 48x24x24 ish
 
I would contact your LFS to see if they're a Marineland dealer. Both of the SW LFS in my area carry Marinland tanks. When you're looking at getting a large tank, your LFS is your friend, unless you're willing to pay shipping, which would be astronomical...
 
Yea both my local stores (within an hr.) which only have maybe 6 SW fish dont get into coral or big tanks...
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new