Mark's 30 gallon jbj rimless build

I've been getting a lot of coraline alge growth lately. Pretty stoked about that
6524b8cbf6ec0eac359ea7bb6ad6e212.jpg
 
Very nice! I'm getting some as well, healthy tanks:D
 
:D
 
How about a FTS?:D
 
I'm getting ready to order a rack this weekend , hey is 50.00 for a 4 head rasta a good deal? When are you going to start selling yours?:D
 
I'm getting ready to order a rack this weekend , hey is 50.00 for a 4 head rasta a good deal? When are you going to start selling yours?:D
That's seems alot. I normally see them 5-7ish per polyp. I guess location has a impact too.

As soon as I have a nice pack. You're th3 1st to know.
 
I'm
That's seems alot. I normally see them 5-7ish per polyp. I guess location has a impact too.

As soon as I have a nice pack. You're th3 1st to know.
thanks for the input, I thought so to, and I'll be waiting :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new