Maroony is back

maroonytunes

Reefing Without Coral
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
544
Reaction score
6
Location
Someplace
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, I'm back, I was of club-zoa for 4months now, helping out a crashing game site and now as of the last 5min, it is off of the web due to some old time hackers that called the hacking, "the grab massacre."

So, I'm back for good, atleast I hope.

I hope noone has any hard feelings against me due to the fact that I haven't handld the few trades I had set up, I left the hobby, and am now back, with more questions than ever.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new