Marriage advice for men...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dougers31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
2,103
Reaction score
212
Location
Albert lea, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube;P4dIvxzmz2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4dIvxzmz2s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Not sure why the "Government Can" video I posted was removed. This one makes no mention of politics so hopefully its safe;)
 
I so those things every day,only been married like 12-13 times,I think Im doing good...atleast Im not like Tiger Woods...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new