Mars Aqua lights

IvanTheTerrible

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 old Mars Aqua lights that I don't need anymore. They all have issues where either the blue or white lights don't work or only work intermittently. I'm sure they could be fixed, but I just don't have time for that. If anyone wants them, let me know. If I don't hear from anyone by Friday, they'll go out in the trash.

-Ivan
 
yea I wasnt paying attention when I made my post I am in Georgia kinda far away
 
I have 5 old Mars Aqua lights that I don't need anymore. They all have issues where either the blue or white lights don't work or only work intermittently. I'm sure they could be fixed, but I just don't have time for that. If anyone wants them, let me know. If I don't hear from anyone by Friday, they'll go out in the trash.

-Ivan
Do you still have these?
 
Thanks for letting me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new