• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Marvin....

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marvin and I have had a trade planned for quite a while well this week was shipping week and the packing was great and everything showed up that was discussed and nice size frags and a few that weren't discussed....I now have one of my top 5 favorites and top 10 fav added to my collection.....Now it will be my turn and I hope to equal Marvin...Thanks Marvin...Will trade any time! :thumbup:

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Azurel said:
Marvin and I have had a trade planned for quite a while well this week was shipping week and the packing was great and everything showed up that was discussed and nice size frags and a few that weren't discussed....I now have one of my top 5 favorites and top 10 fav added to my collection.....Now it will be my turn and I hope to equal Marvin...Thanks Marvin...Will trade any time! :thumbup:

sorry didn't see this right away.. it was great packing those guys for you.. I always throw in a good freebie or two when I sell or trade when I can afford to.. :) I just hope that my definition of "good" is the same as the receiver's... most of the time, it works out, sometimes it doesn't.. rest assured that I'll make up for the next sell or trade if someone's not happy.. :)

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back