MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

Glad everything worked out. Looking forward to the updated pics.
yeah, me too... :)

thanks man... I'll take some pics tomorrow after my water change tonight... I have a few things I wanted to do with the tank too... :D
 
Hey Marvin, love that big pink yuma in your old set up. Still have it? That thing stands out in the middle of your tank, absolutely gorgeous.
 
new FTS... tanks are recuperating from the 2 weeks vacation... more work to do... did my 2nd water change today... :)

06-12-09_FTS.jpg


06-12-09_FTS_12g.jpg
 
Looking good bro! When r u picking up the chalices from Jr?
hopefully, I can pick up next week or two at the most... they're in good hands so I'm not worried... I do need to visit them at least... LoLz... :)


BTW. I LUV ur clowns!!!
Thanks... they're getting more black... they'll be 7 months old soon... :)
 
Marv tank looks good as always.. Love the video of the clowns
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new