Marvs Chalices under JR's care (PICS)

Dang Mary, Why did'nt you have that one at the MARS frag swap? lol

Remember me? I was the one with the German Shepherd.

kass
 
Hey Kass! How are you doing? It wasn't ready to frag yet at your swap, plus, that is one of my special pieces, if you recall I didn't bring any of my really high end stuff there. I have a few things you may like now though ;) See if anyone up there wants to do a group order :)
 
Yes I remember everyone left their high end chalice at home lol and thats why I drove 150 miles to go there.
I know they told you to and it was'nt your fault.
I'm glad to see you guys are doing well!

kass
 
Momma pic for comparison
RSCRainbow.jpg


Yup, this is by far my favorite morph from this specific color combo... I've seen a few that are similar but no Rainbow eyes, like the eyes on the RSC Rainbow... it would've been the ultimate chalice if it had green or orange rim like the WM morphs and FT morph... oh well, maybe that morph is yet to be discovered... :)

btw, Junior your frag looks more intense in coloration compared to the mini colony... wonder if I need to shade it when I get it back? :confused:
any new pic
 
Wow that RSC Rainbow is nice!!! How does one get on a waiting list for that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new