Mas0n's "Longoon" IM40 Long Office Tank

I’m about 1/3 of the way through building it! This thing is going to be a beast. 😵‍💫


20251118_185136_B0B67C33-000B-4695-B37A-9CA429F2B54E.png

20251118_185137_35D88DBC-30FE-4762-B59D-380828DE21ED.png
 
20251120_142727_8E47DFFE-F9CC-473A-9FA2-906AA2802EDC.png

20251120_142727_714DBE20-51FF-4C32-BDE0-339CD7512410.png
It’s beautiful! Better than I imagined from the CAD design.

It’s also extremely rigid.
 
How is the new build progressing?
Currently stalled! Will be moving it into its final home soon though. Just need to drain and move the current build. Once that is finished, will be able to plump and fill the new build!

Picked up some goodies during black Friday though. Tunze Osmolator 3, and a Versa.
 
Getting the new tank wet soon!!! Going to start a new build thread for it as well.

Drained and moved the IM 40 recently, and have been prepping to the space for the new build :)
 
Getting the new tank wet soon!!! Going to start a new build thread for it as well.

Drained and moved the IM 40 recently, and have been prepping to the space for the new build :)
Looking forward to seeing the new build come together!
 
Weird...it showed all the pics in my email notification, but not here!

Man, that GSP carpet is insane! I CANNOT grow GSP well to save my life (and I really want too! Same with pulsing xenia! 🤣) Mine finally started taking off up the back wall and then my nem decided to move and wiped out 75% of it! 😒
 
Weird...it showed all the pics in my email notification, but not here!

Man, that GSP carpet is insane! I CANNOT grow GSP well to save my life (and I really want too! Same with pulsing xenia! 🤣) Mine finally started taking off up the back wall and then my nem decided to move and wiped out 75% of it! 😒
Man... it looks cool, but its such a pain. It has taken over.

If you ever want a 2 sq ft patch of it, let me know. It comes off the glass cleanly! 😄
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new