Masked goby spawned in observation tank

Ocypode sinensis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Messages
442
Reaction score
205
Location
Pittsburgh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how to work with this, I had my masked gobies for 3 weeks, they went through HTTM and now they are in the observation tank for a week. I found out the biggest masked goby turned slightly green and became very aggressive, and today I found out that it spawned on my wavemaker (i dont use it cuz its overpowered).

What should I do? How long does it take for the egg to spawn? If it want to try raise the fries what do I feed them?
1745087487763.png
1745087494587.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new