Massive High End SPS sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just checking if u give discount for packs?
What could u do

Blueberry stars
Blue Octo
Blue dragon
Purple dragon eyes ( saw u where out of this but figure I'd see maybe u got 1 more)

Thanks
Lmk
Matt
 
Beautiful Coral and your camera skills are awesome, I wish I could take pictures like you with so much depth of field! I will have to get a pack one of these days!
 
Thanks Scott! Let me know and let's get you some nice corals!

Beautiful Coral and your camera skills are awesome, I wish I could take pictures like you with so much depth of field! I will have to get a pack one of these days!
 
I am loving your BlueBerry Stars Depwater as well as the Strawberry Shortcake.

I will hit you up when I visit So Cal for Christmas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new