• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Master and Bleeding Apple Scoly

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

parkerfitzner22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
48
Location
Apex, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Master scoly - $550 shipped
Bleeding apple - $250 shipped
Combo - $700 shipped

Standard DOA applies, in the case of DOA the customer must send clear picture of perished coral within 2 hours of reception. Shipping costs will not be refunded due to delays by shipping company
IMG_2985.jpeg
 
Interested in trading for high end coral?
 
*combo price correction $650 shipped**
Individual prices are obo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new