Master test kit

mholt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is a good reef master test kit to get would like to get one that has all the tests in it instead of buying them all separate

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish there was one... I use API for cal, alk, and sailfert for mag, iodine, k and a worthless Hanna checker for po4

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i recently got a red sea pro reef foundation kit and i love it! its just alk cal and mg...but compared to other kits ive used or have on hand the red sea pro kits are pretty accurate....

smpolyp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree that a master test kits is a pipe dream. I agree again API for alk(the titration is so simple many companies have good kits. I just like the one I can get a little cheaper). Cal and mag I like Salifert. Phosphate Hanna checker 713 is good, but can be fustrating. Other element testing goes even deeper. Over all it really is a personal choice. Follow the trend and remember exact numbers are not recommended to chase.

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do the API kit with, preferably a Salifert kit for mag. I have an Elos now because they were out of the Salifert kits when I needed one last time and I wish it was the Salifert kit.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive used the elos for mg...and the red sea is on point. ive used the salifert for alk and the red sea is on point...for calcium i have used api..salifert...and the redsea...all about the same for calcium

Back