• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mastertronic Automatic Water Tester (Focustronic)

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

KPersico

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
45
Reaction score
35
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is my mastertronic automatic water test form focustronic

very hard to find, I pre-ordered and was one of the first people in the United States to receive a unit at the start of this year

asking $750 (Retail is over $1k)

Unfortunately, my plans have changed and I haven't even used it.

It measures PO4/ NO3/ Ca / Mg / dKH* / OLI

Cell is 347-602-2017

see below link

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg
 
Last edited:
For sale is my mastertronic automatic water test form focustronic

very hard to find, I pre-ordered and was one of the first people in the United States to receive a unit at the start of this year

asking $750 (Retail is over $1k)

Unfortunately, my plans have changed and I haven't even used it.

It measures PO4/ NO3/ Ca / Mg / dKH* / OLI

Cell is 347-602-2017

see below link

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg
Can you let me know if you still have this for sale? Where are you located in NY?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new