• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mastertronic - Brand New In Unopened Box

Item Price
800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BZOFIQ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
4,971
Location
NYC
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Per subject line - $800 shipped to your door via Brown Truck. Local pickup in BK or SI, NY also available.


Still sitting in the original box it was shipped my way from CV.


Selling because I don't have any more space around the tank for more equipment and my tank is stable enough that testing with Hanna is enough.

LMK. PayPal Only.
 
If anybody is looking for a brand new unit in sealed box do let me know.

You get early black Friday special for $700 shipped to your door - without the wait.
 
This was sold a while back. Posting so that I dont get questions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new