• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mated/Bonded Pair Super Storm X Black Storm Clownfish

Item Price
230
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,019
Reaction score
1,616
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Beautiful mated/bonded pair of Superstorm X Black Storm clowns. The female superstorm has some really unique orange on the eyes hard to show in photos. Have showed egg laying behaviors but haven’t actually laid as of yet. $230 shipped for the pair. PM or text 313-480-57five6.

IMG_3687.jpeg IMG_3688.jpeg IMG_3689.jpeg PXL_20260525_081956714_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_081957985_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082005148_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082026831_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082029125_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082036348_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082050839_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082053563_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082058797_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082102090_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082108968_Original.jpeg PXL_20260525_082109905_Original.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new