Matt V Rainbow Envy PAR?

SaltFishTV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
370
Reaction score
366
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious where everyone placed their Matt V Rainbow Envy tenuis? Can you post pictures and your PAR/lighting It’s under please?

Thank you!
 
350-400 par
C559ABB7-C321-436D-998D-46A70F6540B6.jpeg
 
Amazing pieces! I love how this piece keeps its colors even in the whiter spectrum. I can’t wait to see mine grow up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new