• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**MattV Orange Envy pack Cheap**

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey all, I have a nice MattV Orange Envy pack up for grabs. I’m looking to get some frags off my racks. Cheap!

Don’t pass it up! I will not split the pack. At this price you should be able to easily resell any duplicates you may end up with....

I have a new frag system with new lights and I’m struggling to get my white balance right on my DSLR. So until I have it figured out, phone pics are going to have to do.
2748E9B3-3CD1-4D38-82EC-FBF4B6EF0814.jpeg

8C9C4D34-5068-485D-AC60-2B0482FD318B.jpeg

MattV Orange Envy
BigR Candyland
RR Pink Cadillac
SRC Strawberry Milkshake Mille
$500 Shipped!

In the unlikely event a coral arrives DOA, immediately PM or text me a picture of the dead coral, in the sealed container and I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. I am also not responsible for shipping problems, but I think we could work something out that’s fair for both of us.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back