MattV Rainbow Envy

The rainbow envy is becoming a very rare and now expensive acro. Many of the collectors have lost their colonies in the last year.

hmm I didnt know that, I knew it was a more expensive acro but didnt know a lot of the colonies were lost. Mine still has great colors and looks like my last picture but a lot more encrusting and shooting some branches off now. I also fragged the larger branch too which I think helped with start the growth spurt.
 
Last edited:
I got a nub yesterday.

DSC00271.jpg
 
I have a frag coming next week paid $300 for a half inch but that’s only because I’m friends with the guy and he gives me a deal on my packs. If you want this coral your gonna have to shell out the $$$.
 
Some of these pictures look so different. Does anyone have a picture of Matt’s original colony? I know mine is 100% legit because I asked Matt but mine looks different then some of these posted here.
 
Some of these pictures look so different. Does anyone have a picture of Matt’s original colony? I know mine is 100% legit because I asked Matt but mine looks different then some of these posted here.

+1000
 
Some of these pictures look so different. Does anyone have a picture of Matt’s original colony? I know mine is 100% legit because I asked Matt but mine looks different then some of these posted here.
I think Matt just says yes to all of them to not offend people. I’ve asked him a few times on several different ones with one I know wasn’t it and he said yes to all of them.
 
What PAR are people keeping this one at? My nublet (doesn't even qualify as a full nub) has one polyp but shows promise under blues!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new