Maxi Doser for ATO Questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am considering buying the Doser Maxi for ATO purposes but have the following questions:

1: can I assign the two heads of the Maxi Doser to do ATO? The objective would be to reduce the wear and tear of just one pump.

2: I use Kalk in my ATO reservoir. What type of maintenance would be recommended as far as the tubing is concerned? Would a weekly rinse in 50/50 water/vinegar be adequate?

Many thanks and kind regards

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could assign the maxi to a switch channel we would Create a timer and the timer would be on Monday Wednesday and Friday and use the fill water and the timer through the Advance program logic and assign that advance program logic to the switch outlet and then assign that switch outlet to your maxi pump 1.

On maxi pump 2 create another timer for on times of Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, for those days to be on, and use the fill water and the timer (Advance program logic) and place on the switch channel. Assign the new switch channel to maxi pump 2.

I can not answer #2, I would think rinsing would be ok.

I am on the road till Friday but I did remote into my test P4 and I was able to program it just no way for me to test it, would want to lift the float sensor :)

Always like to hear other people thoughts on this also :)

@Lasse, @Tristren, @WWIII what you think?

OP
OP
VJV

VJV

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I had also asked this in a GHL YouTube video and they came back with a very simple answer: simply assign the two pumps to the same level sensor. Simple hey [emoji1]?

On the second per basically would like to hear from people that have used the Doser for Kalk what maintenance/care does it require.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking that also that it would use both that way I was not sure if you wanted to use them both at the same time or split them up :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back