• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxi mini carpet anemones

  • Thread starter Thread starter blue2337
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blue2337

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
128
Reaction score
8
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two mini carpet anemones for sale. $20 each. One is purple and green(4-5"), the other is pink and green(3-4").
Located in norwalk, CT 06851
Call or text 203 526 0606
20161227_131448.jpg
20161227_131439.jpg
 
I would prefer to have local only. Haven't shipped before.
 
I have someone local coming tomorrow. If it falls through maybe but would prefer to try local first. I've had them since they were tiny so would hate for me to mess something up during shipping.
 
This is my post for what I'm selling.if you would like to talk about benders please do so through pm. Cherry corals is a great company. I've used them before. Just common courtesy.
Sorry, glad you sold them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new