Maxi Mini Carpet was in wave maker

Jackalope12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Messages
98
Reaction score
97
Location
Quad Cities
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As soon as I saw it I unplugged the propeller but 1/2 the carpet was off the column/ mouth. He's a goner correct?

I do not know why he tried to move. I placed him on one rock he moved two days later to this rock. Been there for 2 weeks. Ate some mysis yesterday
 
To propagate Maxi-mini they are chopped in half or quarters.
 
I would keep it in the sump but if you see any signs of decay remove promptly. If you have an air pump and air stone placement in a separate container would be ideal.
 
I would keep it in the sump but if you see any signs of decay remove promptly. If you have an air pump and air stone placement in a separate container would be ideal.
I can probably set a separate tank up on the weekend

Ty
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new