Maxima clam placement?!

Any clam updates

2 of my 3 now!

CA32084B-8DC6-401D-8C09-8352C64DFD5A.jpeg


78AFC6C4-52CB-4714-92F1-DC680C5D47D4.jpeg
 
Hello all
I have recently purchased a maxima clam and it’s ready for placement! From what I’ve researched it should be places in a permanent spot.
I am reading that they should be placed on a rock? And substrate?
So my question is which is it? Or can it be either?

It’s a golden maxima clam!

Also post up your clam pics and share your knowledge!!!

I posted a pic of my reef! Help me find a good spot!

1251F279-5C3D-4EF1-8F9C-17F2F501EC46.jpeg


EBAC9043-5EAE-40D0-972F-377B283810F0.png
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new