Maxspect 420r just arrived

Dragonreef202

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
574
Location
Washington, DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got my 48" maxspect razr 320w today. It's on factory legs the tank is 21" deep Just working on the light settings. Found the fixture here in selling forum thanks to @Furiousreefer . I only have 2 corals at the moment in my 75 gallon but more neighbors are on the way to move in. Courtesy of @Legendary Corals . I picked up a few Zoas& plays. If there is anyone who has a maxspect I would like to know about your lighting schedule. Thanks for reading
IMG_3583.JPG
 
Last edited:
Here's the one I use.

Maxspect R420R 160w 16k

TP1 07:00 Ch1 0% Ch2 0%
TP2 08:00 Ch1 25% Ch2 50%
TP3 11:00 Ch1 60% Ch2 100%
TP4 19:00 Ch1 60% Ch2 100%
TP5 21:00 Ch1 25% Ch2 50%
TP6 22:00 Ch1 0% Ch2 0%
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new