• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect gyre 250

Item Price
40+shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tcj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
127
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used maxspect gyre 250

I'm not sure how to put it all back together. It's been sitting for almost 3 years. The main seems to making a lot of noise so I'm selling for parts only

$40 +shipping

20260602_162259.jpg 20260602_162304.jpg 20260602_162253.jpg 20260602_162144.jpg 20260602_161629.jpg
 
if everything works I’ll take it
 
Where in NY are you located
 
Unfortunately I tossed it bc I didn't get any inquiries on it and I wanted to clean out some left stuff
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new