Maxspect Gyre Cloud Edition upgrade?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I bought the maxpect xf 330 cloud edition, and I have not found a video to help me install this. Having a hard time with the controller and app. Are you guys going to be making a video on this thing?!? That would be awesome and helpful. I have reached out to Maxspect but have not heard back….

That video is being worked on as we speak. Release date is TBD, but most likely sometime next week. In the meantime, if you need any technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team and we're happy to help in any way we can.

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691
Email: [email protected]
Live Chat: BRS website

MariuszCz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello
do you also have a problem with the fact that the control loses gyre settings, you can't see them in the schedule.
the program does not load the settings from the cloud and shows the wrong hours.
I have a problem from the very beginning, after changing the controller, the error still occurs

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello
do you also have a problem with the fact that the control loses gyre settings, you can't see them in the schedule.
the program does not load the settings from the cloud and shows the wrong hours.
I have a problem from the very beginning, after changing the controller, the error still occurs

We are sorry to hear you've been having these issues. If you haven't done so already and are in the US, please contact our support team directly so we can log any issues with the new pumps. We are tracking any issues and relaying feedback to Maxspect for fixes and firmware updates. if you are outside the US, reaching out to the distributor in your area will be the best option to help with this.

BRS Customer Service
Phone: 763-432-9691
Email: [email protected]
Live Chat: BRS website

javisaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there an update on the upgrade kit? Looking forward to any new information.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AT this time we still don't have an ETA on this yet as Maxspect hasn't made one available to us quite yet. I'll see if I can't find more information on this with the team and follow up if there is any update.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The controller videos were launched last week, the link is below. I believe they will be releasing videos for the app as well in the near future but don't have an ETA for that yet.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 60 74.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back