Maxspect Gyre programming for nob - synced alternating gyre mode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

el aguila

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To start with, I’m a programming nob. I noticed that there are some threads/You Tube that I could probably learn from, but I’m at work and don’t have strong enough signal to listen to YouTube.

In the Maxspect Gyre manual, I read that you cannot run two Gyre pumps in alternate Gyre mode. I want to be able to synchronize two pumps running in the same alternating mode pattern.

Reasoning for doing this:
I have NPS corals that need a strong laminar flow. Running an auto doser feeder pipe behind rock with the one side of the pump aimed down to push water out of the cave to corals.

I want to time the pumps to alternate at certain times to correspond to the dosing pumps that will be pumping phytoplankton and other foods.

190 - 24” wide x 60” long x 30” deep. I have just enough room in between the two overflows on the back of the tank for one 330 and one 350. I have the alternating propeller and cages for both pumps. The center part to pump down and the outsides to pump towards the front.

Any links and help doing this would be greatly appreciated.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back