• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect gyre xf130 $50 + shipping

Lui1521

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2017
Messages
313
Reaction score
135
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my XF130 for just $50 because I just found out a little thickened part on the magnet side. I thought of buying this replacement from Amazon but I’m planning of upgrading anyway.

Otherwise it works perfectly.

Tested just now.

33C7DDCA-76A9-4623-A2AE-CA985DC46F09.jpeg


AB854F23-FA27-4EE7-ABA7-83982DB26D48.jpeg


39A61FD3-7676-4DFE-98E1-EC04E3411981.jpeg


1F451D37-5E35-41B2-BEC0-59C056346C7F.jpeg


8A53248F-D1EC-41DB-AD4B-7810F0125452.jpeg


B26808B8-B1DD-4D13-B01F-73A279EDEF67.jpeg


420487CA-8E52-42FF-BFA8-D3A069994F71.jpeg


EA7B2FBC-0ACB-4172-AEA4-F49DF3B1F46A.jpeg


2D6D3FEB-2F65-4F6C-8CB2-DF2CEBB968B2.png
 
If still avail let.me.know where in florida are u
 
Ocala, Florida
 
$50 shipped? I'm in broward 33024
 
I’ll buy for $65 shipped to Hawaii if still available
 
I’ll buy for $65 shipped to Hawaii if still available

Still available. A couple of people backed out. I believe that this is a good deal as it may not even really need the replacement part because it’s still sealed well.

For that price, considering shipping and PP fees, I would probably just keep it and use it as a desktop fan.
 
I’ll take it for 50 plus shipping to 77007
 
You can buy a $10 cap and remove the broken magnet side and have a gyre for a nano :) That is how I use mine on a 20g long (it also had a broken magnet, I think water must be getting into it somehow).
 
instead of a fan that is :P
 
Still available. A couple of people backed out. I believe that this is a good deal as it may not even really need the replacement part because it’s still sealed well.

For that price, considering shipping and PP fees, I would probably just keep it and use it as a desktop fan.

Lol why post if you’re going to keep it as a desktop fan
 
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new