• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect Gyre XF280

hilde123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
10
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for one or more used XF280 Gyres. Don't have to be in great shape, using for parts. Thanks.
 
I have 2 of the XF250, not sure if that would help or not.
 
From what I can tell the 250 and 280 do not share the same components so I don't believe the 250's would help me very much.
 
what parts did you need?
Jason: I am looking for one complete gyre to use a spare parts or if you have a bunch of random parts that would be great as well.
 
i have a xf280 in mint shape comes with controller power supply and a whole box of new cages and bearings exc i have 12 at one point this is last one iv had in my closet $250 shipped takes the whole lot of stuff.
 
ok.. I like wise am looking for a XF280 power horse. anyone else have one. my motor died.. on another notes those that answered here.. does the motor hosing comeapart. I was unable to remove the shaft for cleaning on mine
 
No sure, I tried to disassemble motor block but it wasn’t budging. I have had several of the smaller 150 series and they come apart but take a little of force. Maybe these just require more force than I am comfortable applying without risking breaking. I may try to put in vice so I can more securely apply force.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new