Maxspect Gyre XF350 Cloud Edition Programming Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
112
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your time!

I picked up two Maxspect Gyre XF350s on black Friday. I'm struggling to understand the programming/set-up via the syna-g app.

I'm trying to set up an alternating profile. If you have info or links to share - I'm all ears.

Thank you.
 
Are you enabling the "Alternating Mode"? Was there a manual in the box or a QR code you can see to read the manual?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new