MAXSPECT Jump MJ-L165 Blue experience?

Aquariumaddictuk

Discus Sensei, Reefing Padawan
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
626
Reaction score
728
Location
Cambridge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any experience of these e.g par numbers etc?
App quality etc.
I've seen some suspiciously good deals on them new here in UK so I'm curious
 
1726080464142.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new