May 2014 R2R Spotlight: ritter6788

Tomorrow is my 7 year tank birthday. I'm in the process of taking it down and taking a break from it for a while. I'll likely still be in the hobby and have a frag tank up and running with a few of my favorite corals and fish and maybe my blue squamosa.

Since this is likely the last update I wanted to leave the progression pics here.

P0910090038.jpg

P0906090002.jpg

P2040184.jpg

51610.jpg

516103.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0197-1.jpg

9410.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_8816.jpg

IMG_8800.jpg

IMG_9100.jpg

IMG_9207.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_18933.jpg

IMG_9572.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_5786_zps21045562.jpg

IMG_6988_zps221b9597.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new