May Meeting Group order!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ok Doyle, I will cancel your order.

Is there anyone else wanting to order any dry goods or frozen foods ? Your order must be posted by tomorrow night!!!!!!
 
Hey John I can trade you a nice frag or two. What do you like?
 
Sps, lps. zoas?? :)
 
I would like to add a box of instant ocean 200 gallon mix- CD-70441 X1
Along with the mysis shrimp cubes- CD-12960 X6 that was posted earlier if its not too late. I can pay you through paypal if needed. just let me know amount and email
 
Do I have time to add this on?

(1) Magical Cleaning Rod (long), CD-21216 $10.49
(5) Magical Cleaning Rod Replacement Scraper, CD-21217 $2.29
(1) Large 27-1/4", CD-21210 $12.49
 
The order has been placed! No more add ons.

Blake - $62.93
Susan - $110.92
David - $58.40
Brandon - Shipping $33.98

These are your totals that you owe me. At this point Id prefer you just bring me CASH at the meeting when you get your stuff. If you have any questions feel free to ask
 
Glad to have you back patrick! LOL! Yes you can add more to the order just cause its you! However you will have to pay shipping and handleing fees cause ill have to place another order! hehe
 
No he isn't me and you are!
 
Well just heard from Drsfoster and smith, And amazingly alot of the order is on back order, The good news is its all davids stuff! Keep it up davy! LOL
 
I still got my money.....ahemm.....
 
No money today = No stuff today! Dont forget your dough :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new