May need to reset my tank. Looking for someone that can house some corals.

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I may be needing to reset my tank to get it back in the direction I want. For a year the tank was doing great but I had an ATO issue which dropped salinity which lead to a mini crash. Lost many corals, algae and bacterial issues. I have several frags that would need to be housed for about 2 months, some are loose frags and some are encrusted onto medium sized pieces of my rock. Corals are all pest free, a few aptasia, rock is healthy and mature. Just putting out some feelers to see if anyone would help out a local reefer in the east valley area and care for some corals and rock for a little while. These are my pets and there would be a huge trust factor that proper care is give and that I get my pets back in the end. I would be willing to give some frags of my corals once they have recovered again for the time and effort give. Someone with a stable frag system would be ideal.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I may be needing to reset my tank to get it back in the direction I want. For a year the tank was doing great but I had an ATO issue which dropped salinity which lead to a mini crash. Lost many corals, algae and bacterial issues. I have several frags that would need to be housed for about 2 months, some are loose frags and some are encrusted onto medium sized pieces of my rock. Corals are all pest free, a few aptasia, rock is healthy and mature. Just putting out some feelers to see if anyone would help out a local reefer in the east valley area and care for some corals and rock for a little while. These are my pets and there would be a huge trust factor that proper care is give and that I get my pets back in the end. I would be willing to give some frags of my corals once they have recovered again for the time and effort give. Someone with a stable frag system would be ideal.
I may be able to help you out in a few weeks as i am setting up a couple of new frag tanks. i'll let you know when I have them up and rwady. I am out in the West Valley though.

OP
OP
DesertReefT4r

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be able to help you out in a few weeks as i am setting up a couple of new frag tanks. i'll let you know when I have them up and rwady. I am out in the West Valley though.
Let me know. I would prefer a more mature system if anyone else has one.

ZWYSIWYG Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can hell you out I have a frag tank well established is it sps or lps coral?

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, the tank is new, but he is running it on his DT sump.. so.. yea. His system is well established as soon as he adds water :).

but this is a pretty old post so.. not sure what all happend with the OP

OP
OP
DesertReefT4r

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need at this point. I already did the re boot on the tank and not enough to worry about having issues with. I could use a small piece of real ocean live rock from a mature system to help seed my tank if anyone as some to spare.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.6%
Back