Maybe I just don't get it...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
6,313
Reaction score
50
Location
Rogers, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 58 frags headed my way for delivery tomorrow. I want to hold the package so I can go and pick it up at the UPS store. How do I do this? I have registered online and no matter how I go about it it just seems they want to tell me how good of an idea it would be to have it held.

How do you tell UPS to hold a package?
 
Sign into your account and track package. Should give you the available options. I believe for $5 you can change the address to ship the package to the ups location and just put hold for (Your Name). I live 2 mins away from ups and I just have the seller ship directly to them and I pick it up 9 am so works great. I have seen the option to pickup but it always says pick up available the next business day so don't think that would work for you. Call UPS with your tracking # and they should be more then willing to explain your options.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new