Welcome to R2R!!!

Zoom In Coral Reef GIF by Justin

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers, I have been a hobbyist in marine tanks for over 40 years now. I originally started with a 55 gallon salt water tank with just fish and inverts and converted over to a 90 gallon reef tank about 20 years ago. Next step will be a Red Sea 750XXL but that will need to wait till I either move or have some work done on my current home...lol. I currently house a bunch of softies, LPS corals and some non-photosynthetic corals along with about 13 fish. My tank currently has two Radion XR30 gen4's for lighting and two Ecotech MP40s for flow. I have used this forum many times and find the information here extremely valuable when I am researching some new product and also helping with advice on algae blooms, cyano, etc.. Looking forward to keeping this forum as my go to when I have questions or looking for advice and hopefully being able to offer some as well from my experience.
Welcome to R2R
fish GIF

liamkrenz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers, I have been a hobbyist in marine tanks for over 40 years now. I originally started with a 55 gallon salt water tank with just fish and inverts and converted over to a 90 gallon reef tank about 20 years ago. Next step will be a Red Sea 750XXL but that will need to wait till I either move or have some work done on my current home...lol. I currently house a bunch of softies, LPS corals and some non-photosynthetic corals along with about 13 fish. My tank currently has two Radion XR30 gen4's for lighting and two Ecotech MP40s for flow. I have used this forum many times and find the information here extremely valuable when I am researching some new product and also helping with advice on algae blooms, cyano, etc.. Looking forward to keeping this forum as my go to when I have questions or looking for advice and hopefully being able to offer some as well from my experience.
Welcome to R2R
Guy Fieri Fish GIF by Food Network

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back