• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Me Z A++++ Awesome Trader!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say thanks Me Z (Zach) for the awesome trade! I have to day I was blown away! Excellent communication and followup. I even sent my trade items a week before his and just got a nice package in the mail today. Way more frags than I every expected! The heat pack was still warm and all the corals looked great!1smile1

He exceeded my expectations of what I was going to get out of the deal!Nice selection of hard to find corals! Here are some pictures:

DSC02562ARW.jpg

Generous polyp amounts and you're right Zach, that blood lust is sick!!!:tongue:

DSC02564ARW.jpg

You are also correct sir. I love the purple no name

DSC02565ARW.jpg

This is within hours of the polyps being in my tank and almost all are opened up!

DSC02567ARW.jpg

All together I got 11 frags includng some freebies! I would definitely trade with you again!

DSC02572ARW.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back