Measurment log and fusion dashboard

  • Thread starter Thread starter crazyleo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

crazyleo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2024
Messages
94
Reaction score
97
Location
Montreal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! So my apex arrived and I'm setting up my dashboard. My google-ing is running in circles and its getting frustrating always getting the same 3 answers that im mot looking for so i figured id just ask... Is there a way to make my measurment logs into widgets so I can have the graphs on the dashboard?

TIA
 
Bump: anyone know if this is possible?

I use fusion, and other than the measurement log tile on the dashboard, I don’t know of any way to put the actual graphs on the dashboard.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new