• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mecold The Great!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Pazazz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you EVER get a chance to trade with Paul make the best of it.. This guy is TOP NOTCH in the trading and generosity dept. Packing and shipping was AWSOME!!!

Comunication was perfect!!

TRADER RATING IS OFF THE CHARTS 25 out of 10

All I can say is this is not the first time dealing with Paul and I am completley shocked AGAIN by what a GREAT PERSON he really is!!!

Thanks for the GREAT FRAGS!! :eek2:

Pazazz

Ps. I will be taking care of you very soon!!!

Sorry but no pics on this one so the pic POLICE can stop right now...

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike,

No worries :) I should have taken a picture before shipping them to you. If the other person I am holding a slightly different pack for doesn't speak up soon, I may have a few more pieces you might want.

Paul

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike wanted some pink lemonade, so I just put him a pack together to help fill up the rest of the box. He got a true pink lemonade acro (directly from Hugo pre tank crash), garf purple bonsai, ora roscoes acro, ora german blue polyp acro, le blue chalice, a tiny le ponape birdsnest, a acro stoddarti (believe it to be the balmes/pink jade), and a few others I can't remember to be honest. I know there were twelve frags since that was all the box would hold.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back