Media cup holders?

JamesThomas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
67
Reaction score
16
Location
ELYRIA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so after some research, Ive decided on using 2 media cups instead of the sock method. Are there any premade acyrlic holders for the cups or do I need to DIY. Id have to buy acyrlic, and weld on, so It might be easier to buy....
 
94FA3F4F-A190-4411-A92D-EDAF23052B11.jpeg


Yes, you can search the Web and find various cups for sale—different materials, different sizes. (They have recently been in the ‘Clearance’ bin on some sites.) If you want a DIY idea, I bought one of those home-selling “Information” tubes (Lowe’s/Home Depot), drilled some holes, and stuffed it with filter floss. Best wishes!
 
Or, perhaps, if you know someone with a 3D printer you can get them to print something custom for you. Just a thought.
 
Thanks guys. yeah, I was looking for a device to hold the cups I just bought. found something from eshopps that seems solid. this thing is moving right along. thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new