Media Reactors…

Its only Money

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
54
Location
New Braunfels
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening fellow reefer.
I could not seem to find a answer to my question so I hope I’m in the right spot. I have ordered a BRS reactor combo with bio pellets & pump. Is it possible to add a second small reactor for Carbon and GFO and run off same pump in parallel with the Carbon/GFO being first?
 
Good evening fellow reefer.
I could not seem to find a answer to my question so I hope I’m in the right spot. I have ordered a BRS reactor combo with bio pellets & pump. Is it possible to add a second small reactor for Carbon and GFO and run off same pump in parallel with the Carbon/GFO being first?

It should be fine as long as the biopellets tumble correctly and the GFO/carbon are packed in tightly. You could also T it and have the pump feed both separately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new