Medusas Bane Acropora

  • Thread starter Thread starter djf91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

djf91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,126
Location
St. Louis, Mo
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone,

Im looking for a BC coral called Medusas bane Acropora. He appears to have lost his colony of it so I was wondering anybody else out there has this piece?

Thanks
 
I always wanted a frag of that. I guess I waited too long.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new