Meet &Greet

Crystal_D

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
27
Location
Marksville
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi My name is Crystal, I have alway love and had aquariums since I was a young child . I was always afraid to attempt to own saltwater bc I was told it was so hard to keep . I now have a 150 gallon tank and a 40 gallon in my hair salon . My sister also own two tanks now as many of my family members have enjoyed mine .
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi My name is Crystal, I have alway love and had aquariums since I was a young child . I was always afraid to attempt to own saltwater bc I was told it was so hard to keep . I now have a 150 gallon tank and a 40 gallon in my hair salon . My sister also own two tanks now as many of my family members have enjoyed mine .
You will get bumps in the road . Just do things slowly , and one at a time so that if things backfire you know why and are not guessing
 
Hi My name is Crystal, I have alway love and had aquariums since I was a young child . I was always afraid to attempt to own saltwater bc I was told it was so hard to keep . I now have a 150 gallon tank and a 40 gallon in my hair salon . My sister also own two tanks now as many of my family members have enjoyed mine .
Welcome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new