Meet Ice and Storm

  • Thread starter Thread starter FLD2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FLD2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
18
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I received my first pair of clownfish. They are absolutely amazing. Very curious and they come right up to me. The LFS recommended pellet food but it sinks so fast they don’t get it. Guess Mr. Watchman aka Gambit will eat. What do you all feed your clowns? @gulf coast reefer
29A4550A-4689-4370-9CA4-9F21C712055A.jpeg
 
They are meat eaters! Get them some frozen foods. I like to get a few different ones and put it on a rotation to change it up. Also I soak my frozen food in GarlicPower and vitamins/amino acids which they seem to love and promotes healthy fish ! They are beautiful Congrats!
 
Today I received my first pair of clownfish. They are absolutely amazing. Very curious and they come right up to me. The LFS recommended pellet food but it sinks so fast they don’t get it. Guess Mr. Watchman aka Gambit will eat. What do you all feed your clowns? @gulf coast reefer
29A4550A-4689-4370-9CA4-9F21C712055A.jpeg
let the frozen food thaw and soak it in GarlicPower for 5 minutes. They’ll eat it up
 
Thanks and I will definitely run out today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new